We provide Russian-English written translations, certified with a NAATI stamp and authorised by a translator’s signature. This assures acceptance by governmental authorities such as DIAC, DFAT, courts and law enforcement agencies.
You will receive your translation via email and the original in the post (normal or express).
We do the following translations:
- Immigration (diplomas, police records, marriage, immunisation reports, divorce, death and birth certificates, etc.)
- Correspondence and emails (business and private)
- Legal translations of agreements, contracts, land titles and properties, codes of laws, money laundering litigation, crime, corruption, drug trafficking, law enforcement
- Website translations, formatting in HTML, PHP and CSV file types
- Technical translations and manuals
- PowerPoint presentations
- Mining, surveying and safety in mines, engineering industry, oil and gas production
- Drawings (CAD), computers and communications
- New product information and launches, tenders, financial documents and contracts, economics, banking, investments
- Catalogues, trade shows and exhibitions
- Farming (meat and stock) and agriculture
- Trade, export, import, cargo, customs regulations
- Science (Arctic and Antarctic studies, nuclear reactors and atomic energy, space exploration, astronomy and biophysics, etc.)
- Olympic Games and other sports activities
See examples of certified Russian immigration documents and other translations
We offer special prices for large volume orders
Our fees are competitive and standard for the industry. They depend on the urgency and complexity of the job and are negotiable for larger complex jobs (ask for a quote to get our exact rate).
Extra Benefits for you
- Our translations can be localised to your country or region
- You can be confident that every word sounds as if a ‘local’ produced it
- You will receive same-day quotes
- We assure your privacy and confidentiality
A FREE Russian book download: Everyone Can Win – widely used for business and training
Pyotr Patrushev, our Russian translator was a Visiting Fellow, Center for Peace and Conflict Studies at University of Sydney, Department of Government.
Patrushev translated this book from a Simon & Schuster bestseller. Widely used by businesses, colleges, and universities in Russia for teaching negotiation and mediation skills. Indispensable aid for Russian business negotiation skills and terminology!
Additional computer and typesetting services with document translation (free formatting as per the original) using:
- Quark Express
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office (all applications)
Our Russian-English translation documents
English into Russian and Russian into English document and speech translation
Russian document translation in: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Cairns